Expert in Environmental Economics
Landell Mills is looking for an expert in Environmental Economics to join our bid for the GCCA Climate Support Facility.
If you meet the below criteria, please send your CV to Charlotte Howell - Chowell@landell-mills.com
- a university degree in the area of environment, economics or other relevant discipline;
- at least 10 years general working experience;
- at least 3 years experience in environmental economics, and preferably dealing with economic issues related to climate change;
- proven experience in the use of climate change related financing mechanisms (CDM, REDD+, LDCs Fund, etc);
- experience in development economics will be an advantage;
- experience in issues of integrated water management, integrated land management, mainstreaming climate change in national budgets, green economy and/or disaster risk reduction will be an advantage;
- proven knowledge of ACP climate change issues and institutions (African Union Commission, NEPAD, RECs, etc) will be an advantage;
- proven ability to work competently in French or English, with a working knowledge of the other language.