- Environment Governance and Climate Change Capacity Development Specialist
- Calls for Experts: Mainstreaming Climate Resilience in Development Planning
- Studies and Evaluation Divison (SED) Manager Maternity Cover
- Marketing, IT and Knowledge Management Executive
- Call for experts in Trade and Private sector development
- Call for experts in Humanitarian Aid, Crisis Mgmnt & Post-Crisis assistance
Junior Agricultural Engineering Expert
Final Evaluation of the Sugar Accompanying Measures for Zambia 2007-2011.
Expert 3 - Agricultural Engineer expert
- Relevant academic qualification in civil engineering or a related field of study, preferably at Masters’ degree level. A relevant post-graduate degree for this assignment will be favoured;
- Recent experience in design and evaluation of irrigated agriculture, water resources management, irrigation system design and water engineering.
- Relevant experience in the sugar sector will be favoured;
- Specific relevant experience in Eastern and/or Southern Africa will be favoured.