Fund Manager - Vietnam Business Challenge Fund
- Design of terms of reference for all Fund Management team positons and engage technical and management staff;
- Overall administrative, operational and financial management (including development of a financial reporting system) of VBCFs main outputs;
- Assisting in the operational set-up and structure of the VBCF at the start of the project;
- Support in the development of a risk-matrix at the beginning of the programme to identify and manage risks in order to ensure the right balance between social impact and commercial returns;
- Set-up and management of each bidding round including marketing, application processing, due diligence, selection, applicant support etc.
- Monitoring of business case implementation including disbursement of funds to grantees, M&E, post grant support etc.
- The successful applicant will be expected to create and maintain strong relationships with the Donor and relevant national and international stakholders throughout the course of the project;
The project will run for 40 months and the position will be based in Vietnam.