Landell Mills, we, us, refers to: Landell Mills International Ltd (Ireland) and Landell Mills Ltd (UK).
This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services.
What data do we collect?
Landell Mills will only collect data where this is reasonably necessary for a function or activity of ours. The types of data we may collect, store, process and use includes the following:
- Personal identification information
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Information provided by you through our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube accounts.
- Website usage data through use of Google Analytics.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Landell Mills with most of the data that we collect. Data may be collected and processed in a variety of ways, including:
- When you follow our social media accounts and register or subscribe to our newsletter mailing list.
- Voluntarily completing a survey or providing feedback via email.
- Applications submitted by you or responses to our employment or work vacancies made through our website or other internet enabled applications.
- Enquires made by you through our websites and comments you make through our websites or social media accounts.
- When you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Landell Mills may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Other unspecified website analytical tools
How will we use your data?
The way that Landell Mills uses your data will depend on the reason why we have collected your data. We collect your data for purposes including:
- Provision or services to you, employing you, or receiving services from you.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Emailing you with updates about vacancies and other services we think you might be interested in.
- Compliance with all relevant laws or enforcement related activities.
- Contacting you to advise of changes to our terms, to advise of any security concerns, or where permitted by law.
In some cases, Landell Mills may also disclose your data to third parties. These instances may include:
- If we use third parties for running our business processes, for example, where emails, data or files are stored on databases hosted in the cloud or by third parties, such as Mailchimp. Although these third parties would not typically have direct access to your data, storage is considered to be processing under the relevant data protection legislation.
How do we store your data?
Landell Mills securely stores all data that you provide to us, or that we collect about you, on our secure servers. We understand that this includes confidential information and we have put in place a range of suitable security procedures, both electronic and managerial, to safeguard and secure your information.
How long will we use your information for?
Landell Mills will keep any personal identification data not relating to applications for work or employment for the minimum time necessary and not normally more than 2 years. After this, we will normally either seek confirmation that you are happy for us to continue holding your data or delete your data.
For information on how Landell Mills’ stores data relating to applications for work or employment, please reference our privacy notice for candidates.
Landell Mills would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will only do this if you have consented to sign up to our email newsletter. If you have agreed to receive newsletter emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Landell Mills from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Landell Mills would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data from Landell Mills.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Landell Mills correct any information you believe is inaccurate. you also have the right to request Landell Mills to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Landell Mills erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Landell Mills restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Landell Mills’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Landell Mills transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking usage patterns in order to improve and manage our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Landell Mills uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- First-party cookies (set by our site) – SessionId – This cookie is set when you login to the site to ensure that we can continue to recognise you once you are logged in. It contains NO personal information and lasts for 4 hours from when you login.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How can you contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
How can you contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Landell Mills has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, please contact us and we will try to resolve your concerns.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK or The Data Protection Commission in Ireland.