ROM Global – Call for M&E Experts
Landell Mills has regular opportunities for M&E experts to carry out ROM (Results Oriented Monitoring) missions for our global contract with the European Commission (DG International Partnerships) which monitors EU funded development cooperation projects in the Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions, as well as global projects which are managed centrally by the EC.
To be considered as ROM experts, candidates must:
- Specialise in at least one of the following thematic areas: Governance, civil society, gender, food security, infrastructure, sustainable development, private sector, fisheries, education or environment
- Be fluent (C2 level) in English - Spanish as an asset
- Have a minimum of:
- 6 years’ experience in international cooperation/development
- 2 years’ experience in results-based approaches
- 2 years’ previous work in Asia and/or Latin America or multi-country project
If you meet these requirements, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ROM Global – Call for M&E Experts”. In your email, please confirm your current location to assist with mission planning.