security and nutrition
Agriculture, fisheries, food security and nutrition publications
The analysis examined seven resilience interventions delivered under DFID’s Arid Lands Support Programme (ASP) between 2013 and 2016. These interventions are being implemented by seven INGOs in four counties of northern Kenya, namely Mandera, Marsabit, Turkana and Wajir. The INGOs whose work was examined are BOMA, CONCERN, Oxfam, Save the Children, Solidarites, Trocaire and World Vision.
Landell Mills completed a cost-benefit analysis of DFID’s multi-year Arid Lands Support Programme in Kenya. The aims of the programme are to build household and community resilience to drought and shocks and support early response to drought by contributing to the Hunger Safety Net Programme.
In 2014, DFID commissioned Landell Mills to undertake an independent evaluation of the Performance Management Funding of International Agriculture Research Centres to assess its effectiveness in delivering high quality research, agreed results, and value for money; and to make recommendations to DFID’s Research and Evidence Division on performance management funding of research.
A knowledge product series produced by Landell Mills about the capacity building for the efficient utilisation of biomass for energy and food security in the Greater Mekong Subregion project.
A collection of reports about the 'capacity building for the efficient utilisation of biomass for bioenergy and food security in the greater Mekong Subregion’ project.
- Agricultural biomass resource assessment: Cambodia, Lao and Vietnam
- Business Models for the Scaling-Up of Climate-Friendly Agricultural Value Chains in Cambodia, Lao PDR & Viet Nam
- Feasibility for a Planned Pilot Investment Project for Scaling-Up Proven Biogas Technology and
Efficient Bioslurry Management Practices, Cambodia October
- Feasibility Study for a Planned Pilot Investment Project for Scaling-Up Adoption of Improved Cook-stoves in Cambodia
- Feasibility Study for a Pilot Investment Project to Scale-Up the use of Biochar from Rice Husks in Climate-Friendly Rice Production, Vietnam
- Feasibility Study for a Pilot Investment Project to Scale-Up Efficient Bioslurry Management Practices within the Vietnam National Biogas Program, Vietnam
- Feasibility Study for a Pilot Investment Project to Scale-Up Improved Cookstove Use, Vietnam
- Rapid Appraisal Mission - Efficient Utilization of Biomass, Lao PDR
- An Overview of Sustainable Standards and Certification Systems
- Technical Completion Report